- Is an online, individualised testing and recruitment service, designed to help you select the apprenticeship, occupation or training pathway that is best suited to you.
- Will help to ensure you are well-suited to an Australian Apprenticeship and are the ‘right fit’ for the job you want or are interested in.
- Offers self-help web-based resources for self-assessment and career information.
- Provides you with personalised vocational pathway and career guidance.
- Can be used to job match you to a great employer.
- Will give you access to friendly, supportive advice from our CareerGate™ specialists.
- Gives you access to a job matching pool for apprenticeship vacancies.
To start on your Australian Apprenticeship pathway with CareerGate™, there are a few things you need to know.
There are a number of gates to pass through in CareerGate which will enable you to be job matched to apprenticeship vacancies or courses. The gates are as follows:
- CareerGate 1: Registration
- CareerGate 2: Career Profiler
- CareerGate 3: General Aptitude Assessment
- CareerGate 4: Specific Vocational Assessment
- CareerGate 5: Resume upload.
This assessment will take you approximately 30-45 minutes; so please allow sufficient time for navigating through the gates.
PLEASE NOTE: you will have to complete all FIVE gates to be eligible for job matching and to apply for any vacancies which will be listed on your CareerGate homepage.
After completion of the assessments you will receive a Pathway Referral Matrix where you can easily match your starting point towards your Australian Apprenticeship.
To enter CareerGate click on the logo below.
The links below provide you with further resources and information, based on the specific career pathways you have been matched to.
Links for Apprenticeship Pathway Starting Point:
Click on the headings below to expand/collapse sections.