How to Apply
To attract the best of the best, we advertise our vacancies far and wide.
You'll see us promoting opportunities to join us through regional papers, online with SEEK and Evocities as well on our own website. Keep an eye out to see all our new vacancies.
Applying to join us is easy.
You do it all right here, apply online through our website. And, because we know how important your privacy is, you can be confident that all applications submitted are treated in strictest confidence.
Make sure your application is considered by following simple these steps:
- Download the Position Description - it tells you what the job is about and what you'll be required to do.
- Write a short, succinct response to address each element of the selection criteria. This section of your application should be no longer than 6 pages.
- Prepare a current resume. Ideally this should be tailored to the position you are applying for.
- Provide three business referees (preferably supervisors). Please ensure that your referees are as recent as possible and that they know you are applying for the position. The selection panel will contact your referees to obtain details of your performance and seek information related to the selection criteria for the position. You should consider providing them with a copy of the position description so they can prepare and provide relevant information to the selection panel.
- Complete our online application form and submit. Ensure you indicate the position name and number and include your daytime and/or mobile phone contact details as well as a regularly accessed email address. Please note also that this form cannot be saved and returned to at a later stage - it must be completed it in one session so make sure you have everything you need before you start. You'll need to attach your resume and selection criteria response to the online application form in either a word or PDF format.
- To help you learn more about the position we provide a contact number and frequently hold information days for our positions. details of these are available in the information package for each current vacancy.
- If you are applying for more than one position, please submit a separate application for each position.
Applications MUST be received by 8am on the date specified in the job advertisement and will only be accepted via our website or by email email@example.com. You'll receive an automated response when your application is received.
Faxed applications are not accepted.
What happens once you submit your application?
Once the application period closes, the interview panel will review all applications and shortlist the applicants they would like to meet for an interview.
If you are successful for interview you will receive a phone call and/or email to advise you of the time and location. All applicants that are unsuccessful for an interview will be advised by email.
Ready to apply?
Fill out our online application form. We look forward to your application.