Why Work With Us?
Join VERTO to make a real difference in your community.
Everyday our workforce positively changes lives by helping people to find work, start an apprenticeship, learn a new skill or overcome challenging barriers.
We know that it matters to our employees that their work is important. In our latest staff survey, 98% of employees said they believe VERTO provides valuable services to the communities we serve.
In addition to having a positive impact in your community, as a permanent full-time VERTO employee you’ll also enjoy a fast paced and productive work environment offering a competitive range of entitlements.
Here's just some of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Access to salary packaging giving you up to $16,050 tax free*- that's more money in your pocket
- Above award rates of pay in all roles
- Generous leave entitlements including 5 weeks annual leave
- Income protection insurance premiums paid by VERTO
- Supported induction and probation during your first 6 months of employment
- An individualised work and training plan for each role and contributing to the organisations' Strategic Plan
- Ongoing learning, traineeships and professional development to keep you at the top of your field
- Reward and recognition provided through our structured performance management system
- Proactive Supervisor and Leadership Development Program to help further enhance your team leadership skills
- Transfer and promotion opportunities to new Service areas or other VERTO sites
- Annual Staff Excellence Awards and the Graham Draffin Scholarship valued at up to $9,000 for the individual
VERTO is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Want to know more?
Download a list of frequently asked questions about the benefits of working with VERTO.