Disability Management ServiceOur Disability Management Service provides short term assistance for people with an injury or health condition to find and sustain employment.
If you’ve suffered an injury and can’t do what you use to in the workplace, we can help.
Are you eligible?
If you have a permanent disability, injury or health condition and have the capacity to work more than 8 hours a week, then you're likely to be eligible, subject to the results of a Job Capacity Assessment.
An income test may also be required if you're not registered for Centrelink benefits.
Here’s how we can help you:
- Support to identify personal goals, skills and abilities
- Individualised assessment to identify the rehabilitation and assistance you need to get back to work
- Referral to training and re-skilling opportunities
- Dedicated consultants to assist you to find right job
- Job search advice, support and training to find suitable work
- Advice for employers and training providers to support your needs
Where is our Service available?Our Disability Management Service is available in Bathurst and Oberon.
Want to find out more? Call us on 1300 889 658.