Employment Support ServiceOur Employment Support Service provides individual assistance and on-going support for people with disability, injury or illness to achieve their work goals.
Are you eligible?
If you have a permanent disability, injury or health condition and have the capacity to work more than 8 hours a week, then you're likely to be eligible, subject to the results of a Job Capacity Assessment.
Here’s how we help:
- Comprehensive assessment to identify your abilities and goals
- Dedicated consultants to assist you to find right job
- Job search advice, resume writing and interview preparation
- Job placement with local employers
- Referral to training and work experience
- Access to funded work equipment and workplace modifications
- On the job training and ongoing support
Where is our Service available?Our Employment Support Service is available in Port Macquarie, Kempsey, Lithgow and Mudgee.
Call now on 1300 889 658 to discuss how we can help you.