Harvest Labour Services
Looking for harvest workers? Let us help you with our free service.
From single placements through to large workforces – our responsive team will source visa-checked labour when and where you need it. And, as we’re local, you can be sure we understand the harvest season and conditions in your area.
Our Harvest Labour Services Consultant will:
- Meet with you to identify your seasonal workforce needs
- Actively promote your harvest vacancies locally and nationally
- Attract and pre-screen workers to ensure eligibility and suitability
- Advise workers on local accommodation options and access to transport
- Provide ongoing support throughout the season to maintain your workforce
We keep you informed of all you need to know about seasonal workers including:
- Relevant award updates such as the modern Horticulture Award 2010 (effective 1 January) where pay rates in modern awards, together with minimum wage orders and the National Employment Standards (NES) make up the safety net that cannot be changed to the disadvantage of an employee.
- Immigration & Visa requirements - did you know it's an offence under Australia's Migration Act 1958 to knowingly or recklessly allow an illegal worker to work or refer an illegal worker for work with another business? Know your obligations.
- Farm Biosecurity - harvest workers can unintentionally carry diseases, pests and weeds onto your farm. Find out what you can do to limit this risk.
Ready to lodge your vacancy or want more information?
Contact our Harvest Labour Services team on 1300 4 VERTO or email us at email@example.com