Complaints and Feedback - let us know what is important to you
VERTO is committed to providing high quality service to all our clients.
To achieve this standard, we need your feeback which lets us know what is important to you so we can continuously improve.
How do you raise a complaint or provide feedback?
In the first instance, we encourage you to speak to your Consultant or the Program Coordinator (you can bring an advocate with you).
Your Consultant or Program Coordinator can be contacted through your local VERTO office.
Otherwise, you can:
- Contact your program Service Manager
- Contact VERTO's Chief Operating Officer through our Corporate Head Office
- Speak directly to the relevant program funding body Customer Relations Hotline listed below
- Lodge your feedback online
How do we manage the complaints process?
- We document your concerns
- We investigate your complaint thoroughly
- We keep you informed of the progress of your complaint
- Options are identified to find a satisfactory solution to the issue
- If appropriate, we make system/procedural improvements to avoid the reason for the complaint occurring again
If you would like to discuss your concerns or feedback directly with the program funding body, please contact the relevant external Customer Relations Hotline:
- DEEWR Customer Service Line (Job Services) - 1800 805 260
- Australian Apprenticeships Referral Line - 13 38 73
- Office of Fair Trading Hotline (Tenants Advice and Advocacy Program) - 13 32 20
- Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (Disability Services) - 1800 880 052
- National Disability Coordination Officer Program Hotline - 13 38 73 or email email@example.com
- ASQA – 1300 701 801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org