We are your workforce training specialists
We specialise in managing training for new and existing trainees in:
- Community Services & Aged Care - our dedicated Head Trainer is skilled at identifying how traineeship projects can drive your organisation
- Agrifoods (primarily meat and food processing) – we're the leading provider of training programs for the meat industry in NSW
As an established Registered Training Organisations (RTO) with almost 30 years experience, we're proud of the reputation we've earned as workforce development and training specialists delivering flexible and responsive industry training.
Our training delivery footprint stretches from Tweed Heads to Wollongong and Newcastle to Condobolin so there’s every chance we’re just round the corner from your business.
Benefit from our experience through our free consultation services
As your training partner we’ll:
- Identify the current and future workforce development needs of your business
- Design cost effective training using government funding and subsidies where eligible
- Access other services such as Australian Apprenticeships Centres, Group Training Organisations and employment services to deliver seamless and responsive recruitment solutions.
Looking for full qualifications or individual skillsets?
We can deliver either depending on your organisation’s specific training needs.
In some instances, full qualifications are required to ensure compliance with industry requirements. Talk to us, we’ll help you to identify what’s needed for your industry.
Skillsets are ideal to up skill staff when only specific skills are required. And, because it delivers single units or clusters of units from nationally recognised training packages, it can all count towards completion of a full qualification – a smart strategy for longer term training plans.
Want more information on any of our training services?
Call 1300 136 885 or via email email@example.com.