Who is VERTO?
We’re a community owned not-for-profit organisation delivering a range of vocational services to assist individuals, employers and industries in communities across New South Wales.
- Job Search & Recruitment – job search for job seekers and recruitment support for employers
- Australian Apprenticeships Centre – support for employers and apprentices from sign up to completion
- Disability Support– assistance for people with disability, injury or illness to achieve their work and study goals
- Business Training – short courses and qualifications plus customised training for individuals and groups
- Targeted Industry Training – workforce development specialising in agrifoods and aged care/community services
- Pre Vocational Training – preparing people with the work skills that local employers want
- Aboriginal Services - community driven, culturally sensitive support to take up training and employment
- Tenants' Advice– advice and advocacy for people facing tenancy related issues
Need our help? Call us on 02 6334 5120 or connect directly on our Service Hotlines.
Why use our Services?
- Trained, experienced & local staff who are committed to understanding your needs
- Flexible and responsive services to get results
- Streamlined integration of multiple services to save you time and money
- The latest information on government funding opportunities to help your business prosper
- We come to you and offer free advice
- A track record of success working with large and small organisations
- A commitment to building long term partnerships
What regions do we cover?
You’ll find VERTO offices in 26 locations throughout the Central West, South West, North Coast, Greater Sydney and Hunter Valley regions of NSW.
You'll notice that some of our Services are not available in all locations - but our close links with other Service Providers mean we can put you in touch to get the Service you need.
Find out if we're in your neighbourhood - check out our local offices.