If you’re looking for work, we’re looking for you.
We’ve helped more than 20,000 eligible jobseekers into employment and we’d like to help you.
Here’s what we offer:
- free job search support – get one-on-one help to identify your skills and career goals, develop a resume, access training and prepare for interviews. We may even be able to provide financial assistance for work clothing and expenses to start your new job and workplace support to help you settle in.
- prevocational training – prepare for work through our accredited training courses. We’ll help you learn new skills or have your current work skills recognised. We also offer pre-apprenticeship courses to help you pathway into an apprenticeship or traineeship.
- Disability Employment Services – targeted job search and training support to help people with disability in Bathurst, Oberon, Lithgow and Mudgee
- Aboriginal Services – support that understands your culture and specialises in assisting you to find the opportunities you want in education, training and work
- Australian Apprenticeships Centre – we work with thousands of employers and apprentices from sign up to completion of Australian Apprenticeships. We can help you reach your goal of beginning an apprenticeship or traineeship.