118 Tamar Street
Phone: 1300 483 786
Fax: 02 6399 0102
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Suite 1, 118 Tamar St
Ballina, NSW, 2478
VERTO Ballina Services
Apprenticeship Services Ballina
Training Services Ballina
Financial Counselling Ballina
The VERTO Financial Counselling service provides telephone support to private tenants across NSW.
Our free service includes:
- Situational analysis
- Budgeting and money plans
- Debt management
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Service referrals
- Advice and information on credit and bankruptcy
- Emotional support
Transition to work Ballina
- The Transition to Work (TtW) employment service helps young people aged 15-24 into work (including apprenticeships and training) or education.
- Participants receive intensive, pre-employment support to develop practical skills to get a job, connect with education or training, find local job opportunities and connect with relevant local community services.
Workforce Australia Ballina
- Workforce Australia will help Australians to find and keep a job, change jobs or create their own job, while connecting employers with job seekers.
- If you are a job-ready job seeker you will be placed in our online employment services. If you need more support to get job ready, VERTO will support you with tailored services to help you find and keep meaningful work.
- Through the Workforce Australia program, VERTO will also support business and industry with tailored recruitment and workforce planning. This new service will streamline how businesses find and hire the right people, with the right skills at the right time.