Tech Savvy Seniors
- Average Duration:
- 8 days
|Date||Start Time||Finish Time||Duration||Location|
|Feb 10, 2020||09:00||12:00||1 Full day||Bathurst|
VERTO can help you build your skills and confidence to use technology, stay in touch with family and friends, and access important services online.
Participants must be over 60 years of age. VERTO will supply devices, but you are also welcome to bring your own tablet, smart phone or laptop computer.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to computers
- Introduction to cyber safety
- Introduction to the internet
- Introduction to email
- Introduction to online banking module
- Introduction to smartphones
- Introduction to tablets
- Introduction to social media
This training is brought to you through a partnership between VERTO, the New South Wales Government and Telstra. There is no cost for eligible participants.