Every day our workforce positively changes lives by helping people to find work, start an apprenticeship, learn a new skill or overcome challenging barriers.
In addition to having a positive impact in your community, as a VERTO employee, you’ll also enjoy a fast-paced and productive work environment offering a competitive range of entitlements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Expressions Of Interest
To attract the best of the best, we advertise our vacancies far and wide.
You'll see us promoting opportunities to join us online through SEEK, Facebook, in regional papers, as well on our own website. Keep an eye out to see all our new vacancies.
Applying to join us is easy. You do it all right here, apply online through our website.
Make sure your application is considered by following these simple steps:
- Read through the job advertisement - It tells you what the job is about and what you'll be required to do.
- Prepare a current resume - Ideally this should be tailored to the applied for position.
- Provide two work-related referees (preferably supervisors) - Please ensure that your referees are as recent as possible and that they know you are applying for the position.
- Complete our online application form and upload your tailored resume.
If a close date is specified applications MUST be submitted by the date/time as advised and will be accepted via our website or SEEK. You will receive an automated response when your application is received.
What happens once you submit your application?
Once the application period closes, the interview panel will review all applications and shortlist the applicants they would like to meet for an interview.
If you are to progress to the next stage of the process, you will be contacted and invited to participate in an interview. All applicants that are unsuccessful for an interview will be advised by email.
Why we love working at VERTO
Here's just some of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Access to salary packaging
- Generous leave entitlements including 5 weeks annual leave
- Income protection insurance
- Supported induction and probation during your first 6 months of employment
- An individualised personal development plan
- Learning, traineeships and professional development opportunities to keep you at the top of your field
- Annual opportunity for salary increment