39 Kendal Street
Phone: 1300 483 786
Fax: 02 6399 0102
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
39 Kendal Street, Cowra, NSW, 2794
VERTO Cowra Services
Apprenticeship Services Cowra
Training Services Cowra
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), VERTO delivers nationally recognised training including full qualifications, short courses and skillsets to help make you or any business more competitive.
Courses offered in Cowra include:
VERTO understands that learning is different for everyone, so we offer online, face-to-face and mixed-mode delivery methods.
Disability Services Cowra
Indigenous Services Cowra
Tenancy Services Cowra
Financial Counselling Cowra
The VERTO Financial Counselling service provides telephone support to private tenants across NSW.
Our free service includes:
- Situational analysis
- Budgeting and money plans
- Debt management
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Service referrals
- Advice and information on credit and bankruptcy
- Emotional support
Workforce Australia Cowra
- Workforce Australia will help Australians to find and keep a job, change jobs or create their own job, while connecting employers with job seekers.
- If you are a job-ready job seeker you will be placed in our online employment services. If you need more support to get job ready, VERTO will support you with tailored services to help you find and keep meaningful work.
- Through the Workforce Australia program, VERTO will also support business and industry with tailored recruitment and workforce planning. This new service will streamline how businesses find and hire the right people, with the right skills at the right time.