Apprenticeship Services Forbes
Australian Apprenticeships (including apprenticeships and traineeships) are available for people of any working age in more than 500 occupations. VERTO helps both apprentices and employers to maximise the learning experience as a provider of the Australian Government’s Australian Apprenticeship Support Network Program.
Training Services Forbes
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), VERTO delivers nationally recognised training including full qualifications, short courses and skillsets to help make you or any business more competitive. VERTO understands that learning is different for everyone, so we offer online, face-to-face and mixed-mode delivery methods.
Disability employment Services Forbes
VERTO has more than 20 years of proven success delivering quality disability support services, including a proven track record as a 5 Star Disability Employment Services provider. VERTO supports clients with disability, injury or health condition who require assistance in gaining and/or maintaining employment.
Indigenous Services Forbes
VERTO has a long and proud history of providing dedicated programs to support Indigenous Australians. Our programs are designed in collaboration with local Aboriginal communities and employers, enabling VERTO to ensure our programs are inclusive of cultural needs and linked to real employment and training opportunities and outcomes.
VERTO is a provider of the ParentsNext program, which helps parents with young children plan and prepare for their future employment or study.
Tenancy Services Forbes
VERTO’s South West Tenants’ Advice service assists tenants understand their rights and obligations. We provide free and confidential advice and advocacy on issues involving a landlord or property manager.
Financial Counselling Forbes
The VERTO Financial Counselling service provides telephone support to private tenants across NSW.
Our free service includes:
- Situational analysis
- Budgeting and money plans
- Debt management
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Service referrals
- Advice and information on credit and bankruptcy
- Emotional support
Workforce Australia Forbes
- Workforce Australia will help Australians to find and keep a job, change jobs or create their own job, while connecting employers with job seekers.
- If you are a job-ready job seeker you will be placed in our online employment services. If you need more support to get job ready, VERTO will support you with tailored services to help you find and keep meaningful work.
- Through the Workforce Australia program, VERTO will also support business and industry with tailored recruitment and workforce planning. This new service will streamline how businesses find and hire the right people, with the right skills at the right time.