A whole range of incentives for recruiting new employees, signing up apprentices and training your workforce.
Here are just some of the incentives available to eligible employers
- Commencement Support– payment of approved work-related expenses for new employees including pre-employment medical checks; safety clothing and uniforms; workplace equipment; induction and initial skills training
- Wage Subsidies- workplace mentoring and support by a dedicated Post Placement Consultant during the first 28 weeks of employment
- Restart Wage Subsidy - payment of up to $10 000 over two years when employing an eligible job seeker who is over 50.
- Indigenous and Disability Wage Subsidy – specialised wage subsidies to support the employment of Indigenous Australians and people with disability
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Support – generous incentives for employers of apprentices and trainees
- Workplace Modifications Scheme – payment of up to $10,000 for approved modifications and equipment required to meet the needs of an employee with disability commencing with your business
Want to find out what incentives your organisation may be eligible for?