1/22 Yacaba Street
VERTO Nelson Bay
Phone: 1300 483 786
Fax: 02 6399 0102
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Lot 1/22 Yacaba Street, Nelson Bay, NSW 2315
VERTO Nelson Bay
Apprenticeship Services Nelson Bay
Financial Counselling Nelson Bay
The VERTO Financial Counselling service provides telephone support to private tenants across NSW.
Our free service includes:
- Situational analysis
- Budgeting and money plans
- Debt management
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Service referrals
- Advice and information on credit and bankruptcy
- Emotional support
Training Services Nelson Bay
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), VERTO delivers nationally recognised training including full qualifications, short courses and skillsets to help make you or any business more competitive.
Courses offered in Nelson Bay include:
VERTO understands that learning is different for everyone, so we offer online, face-to-face and mixed-mode delivery methods.
Transition to Work Nelson Bay
- The Transition to Work (TtW) employment service helps young people aged 15-24 into work (including apprenticeships and training) or education.
- Participants receive intensive, pre-employment support to develop practical skills to get a job, connect with education or training, find local job opportunities and connect with relevant local community services.
Workforce Australia Nelson Bay
- Workforce Australia will help Australians to find and keep a job, change jobs or create their own job, while connecting employers with job seekers.
- If you are a job-ready job seeker you will be placed in our online employment services. If you need more support to get job ready, VERTO will support you with tailored services to help you find and keep meaningful work.
- Through the Workforce Australia program, VERTO will also support business and industry with tailored recruitment and workforce planning. This new service will streamline how businesses find and hire the right people, with the right skills at the right time.