The VERTO team is here to help during these difficult times.
VERTO is continuing to operate as usual. However, in the interest of protecting the health of all our employees and customers, we have made some small changes to the way we offer our services.
VERTO has been closely monitoring the government's guidelines around COVID-19, and will continue to provide updates on how we will be adapting our service operations as required.
VERTO Office Closures
VERTO offices in Sydney, Gosford, Wollongong and Melbourne are closed until further notice. Clients can still access VERTO’s wide range of services by phoning 1300 483 786.
- VERTO's Training Services will be continuing with business as usual;
- We will not be cancelling any face-to-face training programs;
- We are actively following the Department of Education and the Department of Health's guidelines.
If you answer yes to any of the following four questions, you must not attend any face-to-face training or VERTO sites. Simply contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 483 786 and we will make suitable arrangements for you.
- Have you been diagnosed with, or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you shown symptoms of COVID-19, or come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you visited a known COVID-19 hotspot?
- Have you been instructed by authorities to self-isolate?
We have four alternative ways for students to continue to train with us if preferred.
- Live and recorded online training webinars;
- Online one-on-one and group student support sessions;
- One-on-one and group student support sessions via teleconference;
- Paper-based resources.
VERTO is providing participants the option to commence or recommence face-to-face servicing, if it is safe to do so.
This allows participants the flexibility in choosing the method of servicing that suits their needs, including options to participate in individual and group based face-to-face activities and other forms of work experience and placements.
We kindly ask if you are feeling unwell please do not attend the office and call your consultant prior to your appointment on 1300 483 786.
- At this point in time, it is business as usual for VERTO's apprenticeship services;
- Please contact your local consultant to discuss your options.
VERTO’s South West Tenants’ Advice will be servicing ALL clients via phone appointments until further notice.
This service is available to all residential tenants living in and around Albury, Bathurst, Goulburn, Orange and Wagga Wagga.
If you are feeling unwell, and in particular if you are presenting with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend a VERTO site.
We will continue to update this as any changes are made.