The VERTO team is here to help during these difficult times.
VERTO is, at this point in time, continuing to operate as usual. However, in the interest of protecting the health of all our employees and customers, we have made some changes to the way we offer our services.
VERTO has been closely monitoring the government's guidelines around COVID-19, and will continue to provide updates on how we will be adapting our service operations as required.
- VERTO's Training Services will be continuing with business as usual;
- We will not be cancelling any face-to-face training programs at this stage; and
- We are actively following the Department of Education and the Department of Health's guidelines.
If you answer yes to any of the following three questions, you must not attend any face-to-face training or VERTO sites. Simply let us know that you are unwell by contacting our Customer Service Team on 1300 4 VERTO and we will make suitable arrangements for you.
- Have you been diagnosed with, or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you shown symptoms of COVID-19 or come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you been instructed by authorities to self-isolate?
We have four alternative ways for students to continue to train with us if preferred.
- Live and recorded online training webinars;
- Online one-on-one and group student support sessions;
- One-on-one and group student support sessions via teleconference; and
- Paper-based resources.
All sites are now conducting phone appointments and limiting face-to-face contact to exceptional circumstances only. Please contact 1300 483 786 for any Employment Services enquiries.
If you have an upcoming appointment with your local team, we ask if you could please:
- Not attend the office if you are feeling unwell;
- Phone your local consultant to discuss your options around phone servicing or rescheduling; and
- Download and link your profile to the job seeker app here so that we can continue to provide you with assistance and update your plan and profile over the phone: https://jobsearch.gov.au/jobseekerapp
It is your responsibility to contact your consultant prior to your scheduled appointment. You can call our team on 1300 483 786.
- At this point in time, it is business as usual for VERTO's apprenticeship services;
- If you are looking to sign up a new apprentice or trainee, VERTO, under special circumstances, is able to offer this service electronically via platforms such as Skype; and
- Please contact your local consultant to discuss your options.
VERTO has made changes to the servicing provisions of the following sites:
|Sydney||Servicing via phone appointments|
|Wollongong||Servicing via phone appointments|
VERTO’s South West Tenants’ Advice will be servicing ALL clients via phone appointments until further notice.
This service is available to all residential tenants living in and around Albury, Bathurst, Goulburn, Orange and Wagga Wagga.
If you are feeling unwell, and in particular if you are presenting with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend a VERTO site.
We will continue to update this as any changes are made.