Over 45? Need employment, skills, training or support?
VERTO’s Career Transition Assistance program is designed to help you on your path to employment! The Career Transition Assistance program provides assistance and training to mature-age job seekers.
If you are mature-aged and looking for work, this program will help to build your confidence and competitiveness in the job market.Your dedicated consultant will work with you to craft a bespoke action plan specifically for you to support your journey on the path to employment.
Career Transition Assistance will:
- Explore your career options with local labour market experts to develop a Career Pathway Plan.
- Assist you to prepare strong job applications that highlight your skills and experience.
- Increase your skills and confidence in using workplace technology and devices.
- Help you apply for jobs online.
- Provide you with the chance to meet local employers.
To find out more, register today