Navigating the rental landscape can be a challenge for tenants. Understanding all the relevant rules and regulations, and how they impact you can be a daunting prospect.
Our free South Western Tenants’ Advice service is a great way to better understand your rights and obligations under the Residential Tenancies Act. Our specially trained consultants can assist you with any issues you may be having with a landlord or property manager as well as any disputes in the NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal.
Our service can help you in a variety of ways:
- Free confidential telephone advice
- Face to face consultations by appointment
- Advice and representation at the New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal for eligible tenants
- Referrals to other community services to assist with any other barriers
- Access to a range of resources including sample templates
- Access to community education sessions on tenancy law
Our service is available to all residential tenants living in and around Albury, Bathurst, Goulburn, Orange and Wagga Wagga.
The South West Tenants’ Advice is funded by NSW Fair Trading, which uses monies from the Rental Bond Board Interest Account and the Property Services Statutory Interest Account.
Want to find out more? We'd love to hear from you.Contact us today on 1300 483 786 or via