Disability doesn’t need to hold you back from a meaningful career. VERTO has over 20+ years of proven success, and a track record as a 5 star rated Disability Employment Services provider.
Your dedicated VERTO consultant will work with you to craft a tailored action plan, designed specifically for you to support your journey on the path to employment. VERTO’s services support clients with a disability, injury or health condition who require assistance in gaining or maintaining employment.
Our programs are all about helping you achieve your employment goals, whether you need short-term assistance or ongoing support.
All of our services are provided free of charge, supported by the Department of Social Services, and include:
- Access to friendly, experienced local consultants who are passionate about finding the right employer and job for you.
- Support to identify your personal goals, skills, and abilities.
- Personalised support and advice about job search, career options, interviews, resumes, and job applications.
- Access to a range of training options to prepare you for employment.
- Post-placement and ongoing support for you and your employer for as long as you need.
- Immediate and ongoing mentoring tailored to your wants and needs.
- Support to manage the impact of your injury, disability or health condition at work.
- Access to comprehensive workplace assessments, government incentives, and funding for workplace modifications or specialised equipment.
- Support and education for your employer or colleagues.
- Advice about job redesign, training and upskilling.
Hear from other VERTO clients about how our Disability Employment Services have helped in their journey to work.
Where we provide services
We currently offer Disability Employment Services in Bathurst, Coffs Harbour, Condobolin, Cowra, Forbes, Forster, Laurieton, Mudgee, Nambucca Heads, Oberon, Orange, Parkes, Port Macquarie, Taree, Wauchope, West Wyalong, and Young.
*Please note eligibility criteria apply for some services