We’ll save you time, effort, and money on recruitment
VERTO Employment Services
Contact our team today on 1300 483 786 to find out how we can help you!
From job design, advertising, and shortlisting, through to interviews, reference checks, workplace mentoring, and post-placement support, our comprehensive service covers it all, at no cost to you. Our team specialises in finding the right person for the right job.
VERTO Employment Services
VERTO’s recruitment experts are ready to assist with:
- Free on-site consultations to identify your specific needs.
- Local and national promotion to maximise exposure of your vacancy.
- Pre-screened and assessed candidates to ensure a great fit.
- Wage subsidies, mentoring, and post-placement support for up to six months.
- Access to financial incentives for start-up and training costs including pre-employment medical tests, work trials; work clothing, uniforms, and workplace equipment.
- Advice and access to apprenticeship and training services.
- Support to maintain current employees through a range of programs.
We’ll work for you!
As an established provider of jobactive, we’re experienced in supporting local employers to tap into a unique pool of candidates offering skills and perspectives you may not have considered. Employers are also eligible to receive $10,000 in incentives under the Australian Government's Restart programme.
Consider the diverse talent pool VERTO can access:
- Parents returning to work, motivated to achieve and support their growing families.
- Early school leavers, energetic, and looking to establish their careers.
- Individuals ready to re-enter employment after a long absence who are eager to experience the social and economic benefits of stable employment.
KIK Coffee inspiring young people through Youth Jobs PaTH
Louise Nobes is the Founder and CEO of InspiredBUY, a social innovation organisation helping to tackle youth unemployment. One of their projects, KIK Coffee in Adelaide, is a coffee shop designed to engage young people and provide them with opportunities to grow.
Looking for a more diverse workplace?
Benefits of employing someone with a disability, injury, or health condition include:
- Making your recruitment processes barrier free ensures you are finding the best talent and hiring the right person for the job.
- Research has shown that consumers are more loyal to organisations that actively demonstrate they value diversity and inclusion.
- It is more cost effective, as research has shown that workers with disability have lower absenteeism, lower turnover and lower incidence of workplace injury.
- Up to $10,000 in government employer incentives for casual, part-time, and full-time roles (8, 15, 23 or 30 hours per week).
VERTO can help your business access these benefits and more! Call our team today on 1300 483 786.