The Government has transformed the way employment services are delivered, with the introduction of Workforce Australia on 1 July 2022.
Workforce Australia supports individuals looking for work and helps clients look for work and develop the skills needed to become job ready, while connecting employers with job clients.
VERTO is proud to deliver Workforce Australia services in more than 40 locations in the Hunter, North Coast, Central West and Far West Orana employment regions, where we give individuals the knowledge and tools they need to get a job, learn new skills or access extra support if they need it.
If you need more support to get job ready, VERTO will support you with tailored services to help you find and keep meaningful work. We will do this through:
- Career guidance, mentoring and vocational training
- Work experience, job placements and post-placement support
- Support to help you get the tools and skills you need to find and keep a job, such as training, work-related licencing, relocation assistance and other work-related goods and services
- Support to access digital platforms to manage your mutual obligations and look for jobs.
Specifically, our tailored support will help you to:
- Develop and write a resume.
- Look for work.
- Prepare for interviews.
- Build your skills.
- Manage your mutual obligation requirements (if you have them).
- Access local support services.
- Access financial support for certain items you may need to get a job.
Through the Workforce Australia program, VERTO supports business and industry with tailored recruitment and workforce planning. This service streamlines how businesses find and connect with people looking for work..
For more information about the Workforce Australia program, or how VERTO can assist you, please phone 1300 483 786.