Apprenticeships are a flexible, cost-effective way to gain nationally recognised qualifications, work experience and paid employment all at the same time.
Australian Apprenticeships (including both apprenticeships and traineeships) are available in over 500 trade and non-traditional trade occupations, so there’ll be one that suits you. They range in duration between one to four years, depending on your career choice.
VERTO's Apprenticeships team works closely with local businesses across our extensive network to provide information, guidance and support for employers and Australian Apprentices across a broad range of occupations, at no cost.
Want to discuss your apprenticeship options?
Start your Apprenticeship journey with VERTO.
VERTO will support you through the whole process and help you with:
- Providing advice on appropriate pathways and apprenticeships
- Access to our exclusive CareerGate assessment and job matching service
- Mentoring support for Australian Apprentices
- Assistance in accessing any State Government incentives including student concession entitlements
- Assessing eligibility and administration of Federal Government incentives
VERTO Australian Apprenticeship Services Explained
Maurice Finds Success in Traineeship
Supporting Women in Trade
Assistance for Australian Apprentices with disability
The Australian Government provides additional support to Australian Apprentices with disability through assistance for tutorial, interpreter and mentor services for apprentices.