VERTO’s Apprenticeship Services are free for all employers in New South Wales and make employing Australian Apprentices easy by:
- Determining your eligibility for government-funded employer incentives.
- Processing employer incentives and personal benefits to apprentices.
- Providing advice on relevant training packages.
- Lodging the national training contract required between you and your Australian Apprentice.
- Monitoring the apprenticeship(s), and providing workplace support and mentoring to maximise success.
- Providing access to our online database so you can view the progress and status of your apprentice(s) at any time.
- Mentoring Australian Apprentices who need support to continue with their training.
- Facilitating psychometric testing for Australian Apprentices to ensure the best employment fit for both the apprentice and the employer.
Where are we?
We have local consultants based right across New South Wales who each service their town or city and the surrounding area. You can view a map of where we are here.
List your vacancies with us
Have you already found an Australian Apprentice for your business?
We can help you to get underway. Fill in our form and we’ll be in touch with you!
Further information and resources:
- The Australian Government’s Apprenticeships Website - Employers
- The Australian Government’s Apprenticeships Website - Employer Incentives
- Australian Apprenticeships Employer Factsheet