VERTO is a provider of the Australian Government's jobactive program.
jobactive is the Australian Government’s employment service to help Australians into work and help employers find the right staff for their business.
How does jobactive help employers?
VERTO can help employers find the right staff for their business from a pool of talented job seekers. We will work with you to understand and meet your staffing needs. Examples of our services for jobactive clients include:
- Referring potential employees to your business who are ready for a real work environment.
- Providing support as your new employee starts work and settles into the job.
- Providing wage subsidies for eligible job seekers who are mature aged (over 50), long-term unemployed, Indigenous, under 30 years of age, or a parent.
You can download our Service Delivery Plan for employers here.
How does jobactive help job seekers?
VERTO provides eligible job seekers with access to tailored help from a jobactive provider, based on their assessed needs. This could include:
- Help looking for work, writing a résumé, and preparing for interviews
- Referrals to jobs in your local area.
- Training that is suited to the skills that local employers need.
- Case management so that you are ready to take up and keep a job.
- Support to complete Work for the Dole or other eligible activities to provide you with work-like experiences, help you learn new skills, and improve your chances of finding a job.
You can download our Service Delivery Plan for job seekers here.