Navigating the rental landscape can be a challenge for any tenant. Understanding all the relevant rules and regulations, and how they impact you can be a daunting prospect.
Our free South West Tenants’ Advice service is a great way to better understand your rental rules and regulations. Our specially trained consultants can guide you through understanding your full rights and responsibilities as a tenant. They can also help you with any issues you may be having with a landlord or property manager.
Our service can help you in a variety of ways:
- Free confidential telephone advice
- Face to face consultations by appointment
- Advice and representation at the New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal for eligible tenants
- Referrals to other community services to assist with any other barriers
- Access to a range of resources including sample templates
- Access to community education sessions on tenancy law
Our service is available to all residential tenants living in and around Albury, Bathurst, Goulburn, Orange and Wagga Wagga.
The South West Tenants’ Advice is funded by NSW Fair Trading, which uses monies from the Rental Bond Board Interest Account and the Property Services Statutory Interest Account.