40 Gordon Street
VERTO Port Macquarie
Phone: 1300 483 786
Fax: 02 6399 0102
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
40 Gordon Street, Port Macquarie, NSW, 2444
VERTO Port Macquarie Services
Apprenticeship Services Port Macquarie
Training Services Port Macquarie
Disability Services Port Macquarie
Financial Counselling Port Macquarie
The VERTO Financial Counselling service provides telephone support to private tenants across NSW.
Our free service includes:
- Situational analysis
- Budgeting and money plans
- Debt management
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Service referrals
- Advice and information on credit and bankruptcy
- Emotional support
Self-Employment Assistance Port Macquarie
Self-Employment Assistance can help you turn your business idea or existing small business into a viable business, through its flexible services including:
- Small Business Training
- 12 month Small Business Coaching program
- Business Plan Development
- Business Advice Sessions
- Business Health Checks
- Exploring Self-Employment Workshops
You may also be eligible for financial support while you start and run your business as part of Small Business Coaching.
Transition to work Port Macquarie
- The Transition to Work (TtW) employment service helps young people aged 15-24 into work (including apprenticeships and training) or education.
- Participants receive intensive, pre-employment support to develop practical skills to get a job, connect with education or training, find local job opportunities and connect with relevant local community services.