3/16 Phillip Street
Phone: 1300 483 786
Fax: 02 6399 0102
Monday/Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
3/16 Phillip Street, Pottsville NSW 2489
Apprenticeship Services Pottsville
Financial Counselling Pottsville
The VERTO Financial Counselling service provides telephone support to private tenants across NSW.
Our free service includes:
- Situational analysis
- Budgeting and money plans
- Debt management
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Service referrals
- Advice and information on credit and bankruptcy
- Emotional support
Transition to Work Pottsville
- The Transition to Work (TtW) employment service helps young people aged 15-24 into work (including apprenticeships and training) or education.
- Participants receive intensive, pre-employment support to develop practical skills to get a job, connect with education or training, find local job opportunities and connect with relevant local community services.