7 Community Close
VERTO Salamander Bay
Phone: 1300 483 786
Fax: 02 6399 0102
Monday - Friday : 9am – 5pm
Tomaree Library and Community Centre, 7 Community Close, Salamander Bay NSW 2317
VERTO Salamander Bay Services
Apprenticeship Services Salamander Bay
Training Services Salamander Bay
Disability Services Salamander Bay
Financial Counselling Salamander Bay
The VERTO Financial Counselling service provides telephone support to private tenants across NSW.
Our free service includes:
- Situational analysis
- Budgeting and money plans
- Debt management
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Service referrals
- Advice and information on credit and bankruptcy
- Emotional support
Transition to Work Salamander Bay
- The Transition to Work (TtW) employment service helps young people aged 15-24 into work (including apprenticeships and training) or education.
- Participants receive intensive, pre-employment support to develop practical skills to get a job, connect with education or training, find local job opportunities and connect with relevant local community services.