VERTO's Training and Delivery Standards demonstrate our commitment to providing high quality vocational education and training.
What do our Training and Delivery Standards cover?
The Standards cover all aspects of our training delivery including:
- Enrolment process, course fees and refund policy
- Assessment protocols
- Recognition of Prior Learning procedure
- Training Delivery
- Complaints and Privacy
Once an enrolment is processed, refunds or transfers can only be arranged in the following circumstances:
- Where a course is cancelled or changed by VERTO.
- A refund request from a student is received at least seven (7) days prior to the commencement of a course.
- A transfer request is received at least seven (7) days prior to the commencement of a course.
Full course fees will be charged when:
- Students cancel or withdraw less than seven (7) days before the commencement of a training course.
- Students fail to attend a training course.
Written requests for refund detailing extenuating circumstances for students withdrawing from courses will be considered at the discretion of VERTO.
Students may request a transfer to another course within six (6) months if at least seven (7) days notice prior to the course start date is given.
In the event of exceptional circumstances please contact us on 1300 4 VERTO to discuss your refund options.
Please note you must read the VERTO Student Handbook before enrolling in any of our training courses.