Navigating the rental landscape can be a challenge for any tenant. Understanding all the relevant legislation and how it impacts you can seem like a daunting task at times.
Our free South West Tenants Advice service is a great way to better understand your rental options. Our trained consultants guide you through understanding your full rights and responsibilities as a tenant. They can also help you with issues you may be having with a landlord or property manager.
Our service can help you in a variety of ways:
- Free confidential telephone advice
- Face to face consultations by appointment
- Advice and representation at the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal for eligible tenants
- Referrals to other community services to assist with related issues
- Access to a range of resources including sample templates
- Access to community education sessions on tenancy law
Our service is available to all residential tenants living in and around Albury, Bathurst, Goulburn, Orange and Wagga Wagga.
South West Tenants Advice is funded by NSW Fair Trading, which uses monies from the Rental Bond Board Interest Account and the Property Services Statutory Interest Account.
Need our help?