We’re here to support your apprentices from signup to completion
Australian Apprenticeships are open to people of any working age in over 500 occupations. We can help you build an effective apprenticeship program that allows you to train your entire workforce from juniors through to supervisors and managers, existing workers and new employees. These can be full-time, part-time or school-based to suit the specific needs of your business.
Australian Apprenticeships* (also includes traineeships) are a flexible, cost effective way to gain nationally recognised qualifications from Certificate II through to an Advanced Diploma. Generous government incentives are also available for eligible employers of Australian Apprentices. There are also incentives for employers of Australian Apprentices in occupations listed on the National Skills Needs List.
How can we help?
Our Apprenticeship Network Provider team offer a free service and make employing Australian apprentices easy by:
- Determining your eligibility for government funded employer incentives
- Providing advice on relevant training packages
- Lodging the national training contract required between you and your Australian Apprentice
- Monitoring the apprenticeship and providing workplace support and mentoring to maximise success processing employer incentives and personal benefits to apprentices
- Access to our online database so you can view the progress and status of your apprentices at any time
- Mentoring apprentices or trainees who need support to continue with their training
- Job matching apprentices and trainees with employers to ensure you are connected with the best local candidates
We can also assist you to find an apprentice or trainee through VERTO's other programs (such as jobactive) or through our links with other local employment service providers.
Boost skills in your business now.
Got an apprentice to sign up?