We’ll save you time, effort and money on recruitment.
From job design, advertising and short listing, through to interviews, reference checks, workplace mentoring and post-placement support - our comprehensive service covers it all at no cost to you. Our team specialises in finding the right person for the right job.
VERTO recruitment experts are ready to assist with:
- Free on-site consultations to identify your specific needs
- Local and national promotion to maximise exposure of your vacancy
- Pre-screened and assessed candidates to ensure a great fit
- Wage subsidies, mentoring and post placement support for up to six months
- Access to financial incentives for start up and training costs including pre-employment medical tests, work trials; work clothing, uniforms and workplace equipment
- Advice and access to apprenticeship and training services
- Support to maintain current employees through our Job in Jeopardy program
Get us working for your business?
As an established provider of jobactive, we’re experienced at supporting local employers to tap into a unique pool of candidates offering skills and perspectives you may not have considered. Employers are also eligible to receive $10,000 in incentives under the Australian Government's Restart programme.
Consider the diverse talent pool VERTO can access:
- Parents returning to work – motivated to achieve and support their growing family
- Early school leavers – energetic and looking to establish their career
- Individuals ready to re-enter employment after a long absence – eager to experience the social and economic benefits of stable employment
KIK Coffee inspiring young people through Youth Jobs PaTH
Louise Nobes is the Founder and CEO of InspiredBUY, a social innovation organisation helping to tackle youth unemployment. One of their projects, KIK Coffee in Adelaide, is a coffee shop designed to engage young people and provide them with opportunities to grow.
Looking to increase diversity in your workplace?
Benefits of employing someone with a disability, injury or health condition include:
- Making your recruitment processes barrier free ensures you are finding the best talent and hiring the right person for the job
- Research has shown that consumers are more loyal to organisations that actively demonstrate they value diversity and inclusion
- It is more cost effective as research has shown that workers with disability have lower absenteeism, lower turnover and lower incidence of workplace injury
- Up to $10,000 in government employer incentives for casual, part time and full time roles (8, 15, 23 or 30 hours per week)
VERTO can help your business access these benefits and more! Call our team today on 1300 4 VERTO.
Visit your local jobactive site: