Every day our workforce positively changes lives by helping people to find work, start an apprenticeship, learn a new skill or overcome challenging barriers.
Why we love working at VERTO
Here are some of the top reasons our staff love working for VERTO.
In addition to having a positive impact in your community, as a VERTO employee, you’ll also enjoy a fast-paced and productive work environment offering a competitive range of entitlements.
Here's Just Some Of The Benefits You'll Enjoy:
- Access to salary packaging
- Generous leave entitlements including 5 weeks annual leave
- Income protection insurance
- Supported induction and probation during your first 6 months of employment
- An individualised personal development plan for each role and contributing to the organisations' Strategic Plan
- Learning, traineeships and professional development opportunities to keep you at the top of your field
VERTO is an equal employment opportunity employer of choice, welcoming applicants from all backgrounds.
Working at VERTO - Apprenticeship Services
In 2018 we brought every member of our apprenticeship team together for two days of professional development in Newcastle, NSW. Here are some of the things they had to say about working at VERTO.
Keen to join the VERTO team?
Ready to apply?
Fill out our online application form. We look forward to your application.