Full-time position based in Bathurst
Do you have a passion for IT?
Are you looking to get a start in the Industry?
About the Role
The ICT Administration Officer will provide Tier 1 help desk support as well as general administrative support to the IT team. The ICT Administration Officer will often be the first point of contact for all internal and external enquiries either via phone or help desk tickets.
- Monitor help desk queue and resolve or escalate tickets
- Work closely with and provide general administrative support to the IT team
- Maintain equipment register
- Commission and decommission hardware
Key Skills & Attributes
- Well developed customer service and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Passion for the IT Industry and the willingness to learn
- Current Drivers' licence
Benefits and Culture
- VERTO offers a rewarding role with career path opportunities and promotes a supportive team and work environment.
- We are committed to work/life balance and professional development opportunities along with providing excellent employee benefits.
- VERTO offers an attractive remuneration package (including base salary, superannuation and access to generous salary packaging) plus 5 weeks annual leave.
To apply for this role please click on 'Apply for this Job' to complete the 100 work webform and attach a resume tailored to the role.
VERTO is a not-for-profit organisation located in over 40 sites across NSW, ACT & VIC. For more than 30 years we have grown to provide a variety of services and community programs to clients and employers in sectors of Employment Services; Australian Apprenticeship Support Network; Disabilities Services; Community Support Services; Tenancy Advice Services, Aboriginal Services; and an award winning RTO Training service.
VERTO is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from culturally diverse backgrounds including Indigenous Australians.
Close date: 9.00 am Wednesday 20th November 2019