Based in Bathurst or Orange
Please quote Ref # 25-19
About the Role
Are you a qualified First Aid Trainer?
VERTO is offering excellent pay rates and an immediate start for suitable applicants!
We are looking for a Trainer/Assessor with experience in the delivery and assessment of First Aid.
Skills and Experience Required
Successful applicants must possess the following:
- Certificate IV TAE (TAE40116);
- Current industry experience (obtained in Australia) in providing First Aid;
- Suitable qualification within the industry (Certificate III or above);
- A current NSW Drivers' License;
- A current Working with Children Check certificate;
- A new National Police Check
Enquiries regarding the role
We help individuals and businesses with all of their employment and training needs. Named the 2015 NSW Large Training Provider of the Year and 2015 Australian Large Training Provider of the Year, we are a highly regarded Registered Training Organisation and Smart and Skilled Provider. We deliver classroom, online and workplace based training and qualifications.
We currently have a workforce of just over 200 people, and due to continued business growth we are looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic team of trainers.
How to Apply
Your application should consist of:
- An up to date resume (including your current qualifications and training experiences) tailored to suit this role;
- Names and current phone number of 2 work referees including a recent supervisor.
Note: Successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check and Working With Children Check. For further information go to http://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/ and http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/police-checks/national-police-checks.aspx
Submissions must be lodged on-line in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
All submissions will be treated in the strictest confidence.
VERTO is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from culturally diverse backgrounds including Indigenous Australians.