Full-time or part-time opportunities available for qualified Warehouse Trainer Assessors.
Full-time hours would consist of training in both Newcastle and Sydney regions with access to a company vehicle.
Part-time opportunities available in either location.
Please quote Ref# 77-19
About the Role
- Delivering and assessing training programs in accordance with training package requirements
- Engaging with a group of students in either face-to-face training in the classroom, 1:1 or online training and assessment
- Sharing your knowledge and skills in your area of expertise
- Adopting innovative learning strategies to enable students to achieve the relevant qualification
Skills and Experience required
To be successful you will require the following:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or TAE40110 including TAELLN411 and TAEASS502
- Certificate III or above in a warehousing qualification
- Current industry experience (obtained in Australia) in the warehousing industry
- Evidence of maintaining professional development in the VET sector
- Current NSW Drivers' License
- Current Working with Children Check certificate
- New National Police Check
Benefits to You
- An attractive remuneration package (including base salary, super and access to salary packaging)
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata for part-time)
- Access to company vehicle
- Extensive training into the role and professional development opportunities
- A supportive team and a positive work environment
- Flexible work conditions and hours;
- Administrative support provided;
- Work with a nationally recognised award winning RTO.
VERTO is a diverse, dynamic and fast progressing not for profit organisation. We help individuals and businesses with their employment and training needs. Named the 2015 NSW Large Training Provider of the Year and 2015 Australian Large Training Provider of the Year, we are a nationally recognised, highly regarded RTO and provider of Nationally Recognised Training. We specialise in providing both classroom and workplace based training and assessment.
We currently have a workforce of over 200 people, and due to continued business growth we are looking for talented individuals to join our talented team of Trainers and Assessors.
To apply please click on 'Apply for this job'. Your application should consist of an up to date resume tailored to suit this role.
VERTO is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from culturally diverse backgrounds including Indigenous Australians. All submissions will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Close date: 9am Wednesday 16th October 2019