Positions based in Newcastle and Hunter region
Please quote Ref# 31-19
Are you a qualified Trainer / Assessor?
Expressions of interest are invited from Trainer / Assessors with experience in delivery and assessment of the following qualifications:
- Individual Support
We offer flexible working conditions and have casual and contractor opportunities available with regular work on offer.
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity you will need the following:
- Certificate IV TAE40116
- Current industry experience (obtained in Australia) in your practiced areas of expertise
- Suitable qualification within the industry (Cert III or above)
- A current NSW Drivers' License
- A current Working with Children Check
- A new National Police Check
Enquiries regarding the opportunities
We help individuals and business with all of their employment and training needs. VERTO is a well-established, highly regarded organisation with over 30 years experience within the training services industry. We specialise in providing classroom, workplace based and on-line training and qualifications.
We are located in 35 sites across NSW & VIC and currently have a workforce of over 200 people, and due to continued business growth we are looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic team of trainers.
NOTE: Successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police check and Working with Children Check
How to Apply
Your application should consist of:
- An up to date resume (including your current qualifications and training experiences) tailored to suit this role;
- Names and current phone number of 2 work referees including a recent supervisor.
Submissions must be lodged on-line in Microsoft Word or PDF format
All submissions will be treated in the strictest confidence.
VERTO is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians.