To ensure VERTO adheres to National and State compliance requirements, VERTO has developed policies and procedures that demonstrate our commitment to providing high quality Vocational Education and Training to each individual student.
To name a few, these policies and procedures span across:
- Marketing and Recruitment
- Enrolment Processes
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer Processes
- Course Fees and Refund
- Training and Assessment
- Complaints and Appeals
- Privacy Principles
An outline of the Refund Policy is located below.
Once an enrolment is processed, refunds, transfers and/or withdrawals can only be arranged in the following circumstances:
- A full refund is processed to either the student or third party when course cancellation is actioned by VERTO or in the instance where the student withdraws either verbally or in writing.
- Withdrawal must occur by the student prior to course commencement. Course commencement in this instance refers to where a student has interacted and participated in the relevant Unit of Competency (UOC) in a manner that exceeds mere attendance or accessing training materials.
- A pro-rata cancellation fee totalling the charge of one Unit of Competency is charged when:
- A student has been confirmed as having commenced the course by VERTO.
- A student withdraws after course commencement either verbally or in writing.
- A student fails to return to the course.
- Should a student elect to withdraw from the course, evidence of refund is retained for each unit of competency where no participation in training has been undertaken at the time of cancellation of enrolment.
- A statement of fees is provided to the relevant party, including all fees applied and any fees refunded, if applicable.
- In the event where Credit Transfer or RPL is applicable and modification has been made to the student fee, a pro-rata refund is provided on the amended amount.
- A ‘withdrawal with no penalty’ cut-off is determined by the pro-rated refund. The date is determined at the time of withdrawal.
Written requests for refund detailing extenuating circumstances for students withdrawing from courses will be considered at the discretion of VERTO. In the event of exceptional circumstances please contact us on 1300 4 VERTO to discuss your refund option.
Please note you must read the VERTO Student Handbook before enrolling in any of our training courses.
Fees and Payment Options
The following table provides VERTO Fee-for-Service (FFS) pricing in comparison to the NSW Smart & Skilled subsidised qualifications.
Please note that Smart & Skilled subsidised qualifications have possible student fees associated with enrolment, dependant on eligibility.
Eligibility will be determined as part of VERTO’s Enrolment Application Process.
|Course Code||Course Title||NSW Smart & Skill Qualification Price||Fee-for-Service|
|BSB20115||Certificate II in Business||$3,250||$3,250|
|BSB30115||Certificate III in Business||$5,250||$5,250|
|BSB40215||Certificate IV in Business||$5,000||$5,000|
|BSB42015||Certificate IV in Leadership and Management||$5,750||$5,750|
|BSB50215||Diploma of Business||$5,750||$5,750|
|BSB51615||Diploma of Quality Auditing||$6,250||$6,250|
|BSB51918||Diploma of Leadership and Management||$7,500||$7,500|
|CHC32015||Certificate III in Community Services||$6,000||$6,000|
|CHC33015||Certificate III in Individual Support||$6,500||$6,500|
|CHC33015||Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)||$6,500||$6,500|
|CHC33015||Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)||$6,500||$6,500|
|CHC41115||Certificate IV in Employment Services||$8,250||$7,750*|
|CHC42015||Certificate IV in Community Services||$8,250||$8,000*|
|CHC43015||Certificate IV in Ageing Support||$10,000||$9,700*|
|CHC43115||Certificate IV in Disability||$7,750||$7,500*|
|CHC52015||Diploma of Community Services||$10,750||$10,000*|
|FSK10113||Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways||$1,750**||$1,750**|
|FSK10213||Certificate I in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways||$2,500**||$2,500**|
|FSK20113||Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways||$3,500**||$3,500**|
|SIR20216||Certificate II in Retail Services||$3,500||$3,500|
|SIR30216||Certificate III in Retail||$5,250||$5,250|
|SIT20316||Certificate II in Hospitality||$2,750||$2,750|
|SIT30616||Certificate III in Hospitality||$6,250||$6,250|
|TLI20419||Certificate II in Warehousing Operations||$3,500||$3,500|
|TLI31616||Certificate III in Warehousing Operations||$6,750||$6,750|
* Price Variation
** Face-to-face delivery only
Complaints and Appeals
VERTO’s Complaints and Feedback Policy is actively promoted to customers, clients and students via the VERTO Complaints and Feedback Brochure, VERTO website, induction documentation and the Student Handbook. Students are encouraged to complete the ‘Customer Complaints and Feedback Form’ should a grievance arise. The form is accessible by contacting 1300 4 VERTO.
A low risk complaint can be actioned locally, whereas a high risk complaint will be referred directly to the Training Services Manager or the Chief Operating Officer (COO). An outline of the process is as follows:
- Complaints are investigated in a manner that is fair to the complainant*, VERTO and its employees. This involves informing those involved of the allegations and providing those involved an opportunity to present their side of the matter.
- The complaint is acknowledged within two (2) business days of it being received by VERTO. Where appropriate contact details are provided this will be provided in writing.
- A resolution of the complaint is sought as soon as possible with a maximum time of ten (10) business days.
- All complainants are informed of the final outcome of their complaint. Where an outcome has not been achieved within ten (10) working days, the complainant is informed of the progress of their complaint until a final outcome is achieved.
- Where a complaint is more than sixty (60) business days outstanding without a final outcome, the complainant will be notified in writing of the reason for the delay. The complainant will receive regular updates on the progress of the matter.
- Once a complaint has been resolved, the complainant will be contacted by the appropriate VERTO employee to confirm they are happy with the outcome and that a resolution has been achieved.
- If the complainant is not happy with the outcome, the matter is referred to the CEO. If the complainant remains unhappy, they are referred to one of the Government Complaints or Customer Service hotlines, or in the case of an RTO Complaint or Assessment Appeal, a review by an independent party can be used.
- Independent avenues that are available to students to ask for help include:
Agency Type of Complaint Link Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW Discrimination www.antidiscrimination.justice.nsw.gov.au Australian Human Rights Commission Discrimination because of age, race, sex or disability and other human rights. www.humanrights.gov.au Australian Skills and Qualifications Authority (ASQA) Training and assessment, and the issuing of qualifications. www.asqa.gov.au Information and Privacy Commission NSW Breaches of privacy and personal information. www.ipc.nsw.gov.au Fair Trading NSW Breaches of consumer protection legislation. www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au NSW Police Criminal in nature, including violence and fraud. www.police.nsw.gov.au SafeWork Work health and safety. www.safework.nsw.gov.au
Additional information can be provided for other States and Territories in which VERTO conducts business.
*A complainant is the person who raises a complaint.